03. Immersive and Engaging Creative Ads
I was tasked with designing creative ads to people across multiple countries, languages, and cultures with a need to send money abroad.
This involved collaborating with multiple capabilities (Product, Creative, Performance etc.)
DYNAMIC CREATIVE STRATEGY – WEB/MOBILE
This involved setting up dynamic feed with rules and signals, creating and assigning variants, identifying responsive data-driven formats, and optimising data-driven creative.
I leveraged the custom templates in Google Web Designer to create a variety of immersive and engaging formats which meant we served the most relevant ads.
The creative process begins with empathy for the people you’re designing a solution or advertisement.
Trust is clearly crucial in banking and finance. The challenge was to apply DCO to optimise the right tone that would engender trust and create leads/action. We designed DCO to guide the communication to best suit the potential customers preference for how to communicate with us.
The personal experience of each consumer, through the entire web experience, was then designed to meet their needs and preferences. This meant using data to change individual creative elements such as real time exchange rate.
– Drive conversions
– Speak to each audience in a tailored manner
– Allow for easy updates of offers, imagery and copy
– Guide users – along the path to purchase – with aligned creatives at every step i.e Awareness, Consideration, Action & Loyalty
– We chose to build dynamic creatives in order to allow us to show different messaging and imagery to each audience group.
– We were able to produce a set of creatives that were effective at reach their target audience
– In addition we tested colour schemes, CTA and ad copy across our target audiences to optimise the creatives and drive performance
Display & Video 360/Campaign Manager 360 + Studio + Google Web Designer + Other Creative Management Platform
– CTR increased by 71% when compared to previous creatives.
– Increased creative development efficiency: Developed one creative shell per ad size and use our tools to swap out the content that populates the ad on the fly.
– Increased trafficking efficiency: Trafficked a single creative ID per ad size, instead of a creative for each unique creative iteration.